Timecop 0.3.0 has just been released. To install simply run:
gem install timecop.
Timecop is a RubyGem providing “time travel” and “time freezing” capabilities, making it dead simple to test time-dependent code. It provides a unified method to mock Time.now, Date.today, and DateTime.now in a single call.
- Completely remove Timecop#unset_all (deprecated by Timecop#return in 0.2.0)
- Return Time.now from #freeze, #travel and #return — code contributed by Keith Bennett (keithrbennett)
- Fix bug that left Time#mock_time set in some instances
- Upped build dependency to jeweler ~> 1.2.1
- Don’t pollute top-level namespace with classes/constants
- Clearer examples in the README, better description in the gemspec
- Improve RDoc